3/23/11

class cancellation

Hi Gang:
So sorry for the last minute class cancellation. The crazy weather/wind caused some damage to our house overnight and I had to take care of getting it fixed. We were scheduled to go over a few other drawing techniques and spend the balance of the class tightening up your rough drafts. If you'd like feedback before Monday send me a PDF of your file and I will try to get back within a couple of hours.

Take a look at these videos:
Creating Complex Art with Shapebuilder
Using Drawing Modes
Using Variable Width Strokes

We are scheduled to print on Monday. We may have a little bit of time in the beginning of class to finish things up, but in order to ensure that your design gets printed it MUST be completed and submitted to the drop box NO LATER than 9:30. If it comes in after that, I can't guarantee it will get printed.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day. Stay dry and safe!